A frame is an outline surrounding a shape object. To set the shape object frame, follow the steps below.
- Select the Shape object.
- Select the Drawing Tools – Format tab, click the Shape Outline button in the Shape Style group.
- In the sub menu that appears, select one of the frame line colors in the Theme Colors or Standard Color section (for example, select Orange).
- Click More Outline Colors… for other color options.
- In the Weight section, determine the line thickness for the shape object frame, for example 3 pt.
- And in the Dashes section, determine the line pattern you want to frame the shape object.
Read also How to Fill in Shape Object Fields
- Click No Outline if you want to delete the outline of the shape object.
- Some of the images below are the result of setting the shape object frame lines.
Browse other guides Working with Shapes