Shape objects can also have text or more inserted in them in the following way:
First step :
- Right click on the shape object then in the pop-up menu that appears select Edit Text.
- The cursor will automatically flash in the middle of the shape object, then type the desired text.
- Click outside the shape area to end it, and see the results in the image.
Read also How to Set the Shape of a Shape Object
- Select the HOME tab and click Text Box in the Drawing group.
- Then click on the shape object where you want to insert text, type the desired text and click outside the shape object to end it.
Browse other guides Working with Shapes