Following are the steps to draw an Arrow object:
- Click the Insert Tab then click the Insert Shape button in the Illustrations group
- In the sub menu that appears, select Arrow in the Lines group.
- Move the mouse pointer to the worksheet, then click and hold and drag the mouse so that it forms an arrow object.
- To arrange the arrow object, click the Drawing Tools – Format tab, select Shape Outline in the Shape Style group.
- In the sub menu that appears, you can adjust the color, line thickness, line model and arrow shape here.
Read also How to Insert Text in a Shape Object
Browse other guides Working with Shapes