Apart from frame lines, you can also give visual effects to shape objects including shadow, light, mirror, 3D effects, and others. Follow the steps below to give effects to shape objects.
- Select the shape object that you want to give effect to.
- Select the Drawing Tools – Format tab, click the Shape Effects button in the Shape Style group.
- Make the following Shape Effects settings:
- Preset (contains a combination of several effects)
- Shadow (contains shadow effect options)
- Reflection (contains a selection of mirroring effects)
Read also How to Set Shape Object Frames
- Glow (contains lighting effect options)
- Soft Edges (contains a selection of faded color effects on the edges of objects)
- Bevel (contains embossed effect options)
- 3-D Rotation (contains a selection of 3-Dimensional rotation effects)
Browse other guides Working with Shapes