Apart from being able to change the shape of the shpae object, you can also change the size of the shape object that you have inserted in the following way:
- Select the Shape object to resize
- Click and hold on the handle box around the white shape object, then slide out of the object to enlarge it and slide in on the object to reduce the size.
- Do the other steps below to change the size of the shape object:
- Press and hold the Shift + Step 2 button above to resize the shape object proportionally to its height and width.
- Press and hold the Ctrl + Shift + Step 2 buttons above to resize the shape object proportionally to its height and width.
- The results of the changes to the steps above can be seen in the image below.
Read also Working with Shapes